“Having a Heart for Healthy Hearts!”

Friday, August 21, 2015 will be the date of the 5th annual Brockville Community Care and Share Tourney at the Brockville Highland Golf.Three service clubs, Brockville Civitan, Brockville Kinsmen and Brockville Lions Clubs join with Brockville Highland Golf to host this charity event. Chairman of the tournament committee is Adrian Geraghty(retired Chief of Police).

Eighty (80%) percent of all monies raised will be donated to the BGH Cardiovascular Rehab Program which is unfunded by the provincial governmentt. The remaining twenty (20%) percent will be divided equally among the three (3) service clubs.

Brockville Civitan Club has named the Brockville & Area Special Olympics & Christmas Dinner for Developmentally Challenged, the Kinsmen Club have named Operation Harvest Sharing Food Bank and Cystic Fibrosis and the Lions Club have named their Vision Programs.

Entry Fee is $ 100 which includes golf/cart, buffet dinner at the Brockville Legion. Enter as an individual or as a team.

  • 4 person Scramble Format
  • Fun Event -Score is Unimportant
  • Great Hole-In-One Prizes:
  • Silent Auction & Raffle Prizes

For more information call 613 342-7883 & ask for Cathy

Unable or don’t play golf? Support the event in other ways. Volunteer for tourney day or make a financial donation or donation of Silent Auction or Raffle Items.

Call to find out “How You Can Help”!

Are you a business wondering how you can be involved? We have many levels of sponsorship.  The perfect one is waiting for you. Contact us for more details of how you can be involved.